Hot Guide & Tips
Click to Get
Flash for VivoTab RT - Play SWF on Asus VivoTab RT
After Windows 8 is official released by Microsoft in October, more and more Windows RT-powered tablets are flooding into tablet market. As a consequence, the competition of Windows RT devices is turning white-hot. In an attempt to rule Windows RT tablet market, Asus in recent days has released its latest tablet named Asus VivoTab RT. As a device exclusively designed to compete with Surface RT, VivoTab RT sports 10.1-inch IPS display running at 1366x768, 8-megapixel rear camera, quad-core Tegra 3 processor, built-in NFC, 2-megapixel front facer and long-lasting battery. Therefore, VivoTab RT is promising to become the flagship of Windows RT tablet.
"Why can't I play Flash SWF on Asus VivoTab RT?" Designed as a system compatible to Adobe Flash Player as it is, Windows RT fails to support Flash movie perfectly. In fact, there is a tiny possibility that users can enjoy SWF with VivoTab RT freely. For one thing, Microsoft is reluctant to make Windows RT fully support vulnerable Adobe Flash Player; for another, Windows RT is a system banning users to enjoy Flash movies on websites not trusted by Microsoft. Since there are no impressive Adobe Flash alternatives in tablet market, users who desire to play SWF file on those untrusted websites with Asus VivoTab RT need to figure out other methods.
The only feasible solution to help users play those SWF files on Asus VivoTab RT is to convert Flash for VivoTab RT. However, the conversion process fails to work before users can get a powerful Flash for VivoTab RT converter. To this extent, Windows users can refer to Moyea SWF to MP4 Converter to convert Flash to VivoTab RT file while Mac users to SWF Converter Mac.
Step 1: Download and launch Moyea SWF to MP4 Converter, a professional tool designed to convert SWF file to VivoTab RT video.
Step 2: Import Flash file. Open the converter, choose "Input" tab and then click "Browser…" button. Then import local Flash movie with "From Folder" option in the drop-down menu for conversion or download online Flash file for conversion with "Grab SWF" option in the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Set output video. To make sure users can play converted Flash movie on Asus VivoTab RT, users need to convert the Flash file to MP4 video. Therefore, select "Export" tab, check "Video" option and then set output file as MP4 video for VivoTab RT in the drop-down menu of "Style".
Step 4: Specify the VivoTab RT file. Select "Export" tab and then click "Settings" button to enter into Profile bar where various video parameters are provided. Then convert the SWF file to a decent VivoTab RT movie with those parameters. For example, set video size as "1366x768", audio codec as "AAC" and video codec as "H.264" for Asus VivoTab RT.
Step 5: Start the conversion. After all those steps, click Convert button to enter into corresponding panel and then start the process of converting Flash for VivoTab RT with "Play and Capture" and "Finish" buttons. As the conversion ends, one can play SWF file on Asus VivoTab RT freely.
1. To import Flash project file for the conversion, click "Input" tab and then choose "Flash Projector" option in the drop-down menu of "Browser…" button.
2. To Convert Flash movie to images for VivoTab RT, choose "Export" tab, check "Image series" and then set the output file as JPG/PNG/BMP images in the drop-down menu of "Style".
- Convert Flash SWF on iPad
- Convert Flash SWF on iPod
- Convert Flash SWF on Apple TV
- Convert Flash SWF on iPhone
- Convert Flash SWF on PSP
- Convert Flash SWF on Zune
- Play Flash SWF on iPad 2
- 3 Ways to Play Flash SWF on iPhone 3GS
- 3 Methods to Play Flash SWF on iPhone 4
- 3 Ways to Play Flash SWF on iPhone 5
- 4 Methods to Play Flash SWF on iPod touch
- Play Flash SWF on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play Flash SWF on Samsung Galaxy S2
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on Android Devices
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on iOS Device
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on HTC Titan
- How to Play Flash Animations on Nook Tablet & Nook Color
- How to Play Flash Animations on Wii
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on Motorola Xoom 2
- Play Christmas Flash Ecard SWF Files on Kindle Fire
- Play Flash SWF on Google Android 4.0
- How to play Flash SWF on Nokia Lumia 900
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on iPad 3
- How to Play Flash SWF on HTC Ville and HTC Edge
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on The new iPad
- How to Play Flash SWF on BlackBerry Bold Series Smartphones
- How to Play Flash on iPad Mini
- How to Play Flash on Samsung Galaxy S3
- How to Play Flash on Google Nexus 7
- How to Record 2012 Olympic Events as Flash for HTC One X
- Flash on Galaxy Note 2 - How to Play SWF on Galaxy Note 2
- How to Play Flash on Kindle Fire HD
- Flash for Optimus G - Play SWF on LG Optimus G
- 2 Methods to Play Flash on Acer Iconia Tab 110
- Flash for Galaxy S3 Mini - Play Flash on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
- 2 Methods to Play Flash on Asus PadFone 2
- SWF to J Butterfly - Play Flash on HTC J Butterfly
- SWF to Xperia T - Play Flash on Sony Xperia T
- SWF for Nexus 4 - Play Flash on LG Nexus 4
- 2 Methods to Play Flash on Surface RT
- Flash for iPad - Play SWF on iPad 4
- SWF for Nexus 10 - Play Flash on Google Nexus 10
- Flash for VivoTab RT - Play SWF on Asus VivoTab RT
- Flash for Venice - Play SWF on LG Venice
- Flash for Droid DNA - Play SWF on HTC Droid DNA
- Flash for Lumia 920 - Play SWF on Nokia Lumia 920
- Flash for lumia 822 - Play SWF on Nokia Lumia 822
- How to Play Flash Movie on LG Mach
- How to Play Flash on Lumia 620
- How to Play Flash on Huawei Ascend D1
- How to Play Flash on ZTE Nubia Z5
- How to Play Flash on Huawei Ascend Mate
- Flash to Xperia ZL - Play Flash on Sony Xperia ZL
- Flash to Xperia Tablet Z - Play Flash on Sony Xperia Tablet Z
- How to Play Flash on HTC One
- 3 Methods to Play Flash on Asus FonePad