Hot Guide & Tips
Click to Get
Flash for Lumia 920 - Play SWF on Nokia Lumia 920
As a top-rated mobile of the year, Nokia Lumia 920 not only embraces lofty expectations to help Nokia regain its dominance in mobile market, but also assist Microsoft to popularize Windows 8 system. Designed as the new flagship of Nokia mobile, Lumia 920 sports 4.5-inch IPS display running at "1280x768", 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 8.7-megapixel rear camera, built-in NFC and 2000mAh battery. Powerful as it is, Lumia 920 still faces a way full of difficulties and reverses lying ahead. To be the flagship of Windows phone, Lumia 920 needs to beat other famous Windows 8 mobiles like HTC 8X; to be the best mobile of the year, Lumia 920 has to compete with favored mobiles like iPhone 5.
"How am I supposed to play Flash on Nokia Lumia 920?" As a powerful multimedia tool, Lumia 920 never fails to provide users extraordinary experience on video entertainment. However, this is not what happens to users who desire to view Flash SWF with Lumia 920. In fact, users can't even get access to Flash movie with Nokia Lumia 920 in some occasions. Since Microsoft has designed Windows 8 as a system with partial support to Adobe Flash Player, users are unable to enjoy Flash movies that rest on websites untrusted by Microsoft with Nokia Lumia 920. What's worse, there are no Adobe Flash Player alternatives for Windows phone to help users play SWF file on Lumia 920 flawlessly. Therefore, Lumia 920 is not likely to be favored by Flash fans unless there is a method to help them play Flash movie on Nokia Lumia 920.
A feasible way to manage it is to convert Flash for Lumia 920. However, without a powerful Flash SWF for Nokia Lumia 920 converter, this method only works in theory. To this extent, Windows users are able to convert Flash movie to Lumia 920 video with Moyea SWF to MP4 Converter while Mac users with SWF Converter Mac.
Step 1: Download and launch Moyea SWF to MP4 Converter, a powerful tool created to convert SWF file to Nokia Lumia 920 video.
Step 2: Import Flash file. Open the converter, choose "Input" tab and then click "Browser…" button. Then users can import local Flash movie for conversion with "From Folder" option in the drop-down menu or import online YouTube video for conversion with "From URL" option in the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Set the output format. To make sure they can enjoy the converted Flash file with Nokia Lumia 920, users need to convert the Flash file to MP4 video. Therefore, choose "Export" tab, check "Video" box and then set the output file as MP4 video for Lumia 920 in the drop-down menu of "Style".
Step 4: Specify the Lumia 920 video. After that, choose "Export" tab, click "Settings" button to enter into Profile panel where various parameters are provided. Then convert the Flash SWF to a decent Lumia 920 video with those parameters. For example, set video size as "1280x768", audio codec as "AAC" and video codec as "H.264".
Step 5: Start the conversion. After all those steps, click "Convert" tab to enter into corresponding panel where users can start the progress of converting Flash movie for Nokia Lumia 920 with "Play and Capture" and "Finish" buttons. As the conversion ends, users can play Flash SWF on Nokia Lumia 920 freely.
1. To import Flash projector file for conversion, choose "Input" tab, click "Browser…" button and then select "Flash Projector" option.
2. To convert Flash movie to photos for Nokia Lumia 920, choose "Export" tab, check "Image series" and then set the output file as JPG/PNG/BMP images for Lumia 920 in the drop-down menu of "Style".
- Convert Flash SWF on iPad
- Convert Flash SWF on iPod
- Convert Flash SWF on Apple TV
- Convert Flash SWF on iPhone
- Convert Flash SWF on PSP
- Convert Flash SWF on Zune
- Play Flash SWF on iPad 2
- 3 Ways to Play Flash SWF on iPhone 3GS
- 3 Methods to Play Flash SWF on iPhone 4
- 3 Ways to Play Flash SWF on iPhone 5
- 4 Methods to Play Flash SWF on iPod touch
- Play Flash SWF on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play Flash SWF on Samsung Galaxy S2
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on Android Devices
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on iOS Device
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on HTC Titan
- How to Play Flash Animations on Nook Tablet & Nook Color
- How to Play Flash Animations on Wii
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on Motorola Xoom 2
- Play Christmas Flash Ecard SWF Files on Kindle Fire
- Play Flash SWF on Google Android 4.0
- How to play Flash SWF on Nokia Lumia 900
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on iPad 3
- How to Play Flash SWF on HTC Ville and HTC Edge
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on The new iPad
- How to Play Flash SWF on BlackBerry Bold Series Smartphones
- How to Play Flash on iPad Mini
- How to Play Flash on Samsung Galaxy S3
- How to Play Flash on Google Nexus 7
- How to Record 2012 Olympic Events as Flash for HTC One X
- Flash on Galaxy Note 2 - How to Play SWF on Galaxy Note 2
- How to Play Flash on Kindle Fire HD
- Flash for Optimus G - Play SWF on LG Optimus G
- 2 Methods to Play Flash on Acer Iconia Tab 110
- Flash for Galaxy S3 Mini - Play Flash on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
- 2 Methods to Play Flash on Asus PadFone 2
- SWF to J Butterfly - Play Flash on HTC J Butterfly
- SWF to Xperia T - Play Flash on Sony Xperia T
- SWF for Nexus 4 - Play Flash on LG Nexus 4
- 2 Methods to Play Flash on Surface RT
- Flash for iPad - Play SWF on iPad 4
- SWF for Nexus 10 - Play Flash on Google Nexus 10
- Flash for VivoTab RT - Play SWF on Asus VivoTab RT
- Flash for Venice - Play SWF on LG Venice
- Flash for Droid DNA - Play SWF on HTC Droid DNA
- Flash for Lumia 920 - Play SWF on Nokia Lumia 920
- Flash for lumia 822 - Play SWF on Nokia Lumia 822
- How to Play Flash Movie on LG Mach
- How to Play Flash on Lumia 620
- How to Play Flash on Huawei Ascend D1
- How to Play Flash on ZTE Nubia Z5
- How to Play Flash on Huawei Ascend Mate
- Flash to Xperia ZL - Play Flash on Sony Xperia ZL
- Flash to Xperia Tablet Z - Play Flash on Sony Xperia Tablet Z
- How to Play Flash on HTC One
- 3 Methods to Play Flash on Asus FonePad