Hot Guide & Tips
Click to Get
SWF for Nexus 10 - Play Flash on Google Nexus 10
After the dominance of Nexus 7 in 7-inch tablet market is wavered by newly-released iPad mini, Google counterstrikes with Google Nexus 10, a device exclusively designed to compete with iPad 4. As the new flagship of Android tablet, Nexus 10 sports 10.1-inch IPS display owning a resolution of "2560x1600", dual-core Exynos 5250 processor, 5-megapixel rear camera, 9000mAh battery and 16GB built-in storage. Moreover, as an Android 4.2 device, Google Nexus 10 can take full advantage of the latest Android apps. With powerful camera, high-resolution display and strong support from Google Play, Nexus 10 tablet turns out to be an ideal multimedia tool.
"How can I play Flash movie on Google Nexus 10?" Powerful entertaining device as it is, Nexus 10 fails to gain access to Flash SWF. In fact, it is no easy task to play Flash on Nexus 10. For one thing, after Jelly Bean blacklisted Adobe Flash Player, Flash is no longer accessible to Jelly Bean devices like Google Nexus 10; for another, there are no Adobe Flash alternatives in Google Play to help users play Flash SWF on Nexus 10. However, as Flash SWF is acting a crucial role in users' daily entertainment, a method to play SWF file on Google Nexus 10 is strongly desired.
In fact, a feasible way to manage the task is to convert Flash SWF for Nexus 10. However, the conversion won't help users to enjoy SWF file with Google Nexus 10 before users have acquired a powerful SWF for Nexus 10 converter. To this extent, Windows users can refer to Moyea SWF to MP4 Converter to convert Flash to Nexus 10 video while Mac users can refer to SWF Converter Mac.
Step 1: Download and launch Moyea SWF to MP4 Converter, a powerful tool designed to convert Flash SWF to Nexus 10 file at ease.
Step 2: Import Flash file. Open the converter, select "Input" tab and then click "Browser" button. Then import local Flash file with "From Folder" option in the drop-down menu or import online Flash movie like YouTube video for conversion with "From URL" option in the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Set output file. To make sure that users can play converted Flash movie on Nexus 10 tablet, users are required to convert the Flash file to MP4 video for Nexus 10. Therefore, click "Export" tab, check "Video" box and then set the output file as MP4 video for Google Nexus 10 in the drop-down menu of "Style".
Step 4: Specify Nexus 10 file. Choose "Export" tab and then click "Settings" button to enter into Profile bar where various video parameters are provided. Then users can convert the SWF file to a decent Nexus 10 video with those parameters. For example, set video size as "2560x1600", video codec as "H.264" and audio codec as "AAC" for Google Nexus 10.
Step 5: Start the conversion. After all those steps, click Convert button to enter into corresponding bar and then start the process of converting SWF file for Nexus 10 with "Play and Capture" and "Finish" buttons. As the conversion ends, users can play Flash on Nexus 10 tablet freely.
1. To import multiple Flash files for conversion at the same time, choose "Input" tab and then click "Switch to batch mode" button. After that, users are allowed to import Flash files in batch mode.
2. To convert Flash file to images for Nexus 10, follow those steps. Select "Export" tab, check "Image series" box and then set the output file as JPG/BMP/PNG images for Nexus 10.
- Convert Flash SWF on iPad
- Convert Flash SWF on iPod
- Convert Flash SWF on Apple TV
- Convert Flash SWF on iPhone
- Convert Flash SWF on PSP
- Convert Flash SWF on Zune
- Play Flash SWF on iPad 2
- 3 Ways to Play Flash SWF on iPhone 3GS
- 3 Methods to Play Flash SWF on iPhone 4
- 3 Ways to Play Flash SWF on iPhone 5
- 4 Methods to Play Flash SWF on iPod touch
- Play Flash SWF on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play Flash SWF on Samsung Galaxy S2
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on Android Devices
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on iOS Device
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on HTC Titan
- How to Play Flash Animations on Nook Tablet & Nook Color
- How to Play Flash Animations on Wii
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on Motorola Xoom 2
- Play Christmas Flash Ecard SWF Files on Kindle Fire
- Play Flash SWF on Google Android 4.0
- How to play Flash SWF on Nokia Lumia 900
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on iPad 3
- How to Play Flash SWF on HTC Ville and HTC Edge
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on The new iPad
- How to Play Flash SWF on BlackBerry Bold Series Smartphones
- How to Play Flash on iPad Mini
- How to Play Flash on Samsung Galaxy S3
- How to Play Flash on Google Nexus 7
- How to Record 2012 Olympic Events as Flash for HTC One X
- Flash on Galaxy Note 2 - How to Play SWF on Galaxy Note 2
- How to Play Flash on Kindle Fire HD
- Flash for Optimus G - Play SWF on LG Optimus G
- 2 Methods to Play Flash on Acer Iconia Tab 110
- Flash for Galaxy S3 Mini - Play Flash on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
- 2 Methods to Play Flash on Asus PadFone 2
- SWF to J Butterfly - Play Flash on HTC J Butterfly
- SWF to Xperia T - Play Flash on Sony Xperia T
- SWF for Nexus 4 - Play Flash on LG Nexus 4
- 2 Methods to Play Flash on Surface RT
- Flash for iPad - Play SWF on iPad 4
- SWF for Nexus 10 - Play Flash on Google Nexus 10
- Flash for VivoTab RT - Play SWF on Asus VivoTab RT
- Flash for Venice - Play SWF on LG Venice
- Flash for Droid DNA - Play SWF on HTC Droid DNA
- Flash for Lumia 920 - Play SWF on Nokia Lumia 920
- Flash for lumia 822 - Play SWF on Nokia Lumia 822
- How to Play Flash Movie on LG Mach
- How to Play Flash on Lumia 620
- How to Play Flash on Huawei Ascend D1
- How to Play Flash on ZTE Nubia Z5
- How to Play Flash on Huawei Ascend Mate
- Flash to Xperia ZL - Play Flash on Sony Xperia ZL
- Flash to Xperia Tablet Z - Play Flash on Sony Xperia Tablet Z
- How to Play Flash on HTC One
- 3 Methods to Play Flash on Asus FonePad