Hot Guide & Tips
Click to Get
How to Play Flash SWF on Apple The new iPad
Mar 07th, 2012 was a big day for Apple because the latest New iPad was officially announced. As usual, the New iPad is extremely beautiful, artistic, thin and with several breakthrough improvements and technologies. And of course and the most important one: the New iPad still does not support Flash! What a consistent tradition.
New iPad, New Features
Retina Display – See More Detailed Details
The Retina display on the new iPad features a 2048-by-1536 resolution, 44 percent greater color saturation, and an astounding 3.1 million pixels — in the same 9.7-inch space. That’s four times the number of pixels in iPad 2 and a million more than an HDTV.
This breakthrough technology makes everything on New iPad crystal-clear, just like you never seen them before.
A5X Chip – Powerful Heart
Quad-core graphics deliver much better smoothness and fluidity, generate more power to every one of the 3.1 million pixels in the retina display, guarantee the instant startup, touch and go, and save a lot of energy to prolong the battery life up to 10 hours.
5MP Camera and HD Video Recording
Take pictures anytime and anywhere you want using the 5-megapixel iSight camera features a backside illumination sensor that captures great-looking pictures whether by sunlight or candlelight. Record the moments that you are inspired in 1080P full HD, and then share it with your friends in an easy way using iCloud or AirPlay.
New iPad, No Flash
Not surprised at all, when you check the media file format list that the New iPad supports below, again, Flash SWF is not included as usual.
Audio Formats Supported
HE-AAC (V1 and V2), AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, and 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
Video Formats Supported
H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
New iPad, New Way to Play Flash
We have discussed a lot previously how to play Flash SWF files on the previous iPad models, and they apply to the New iPad as well. You can either use a Flash-compatible browser like Skyfire, iSWiFTER, etc. or you can turn to other tools for the professional solutions.
Step 1: Import the Flash file you have in .swf format via the methods you like.
Step 2: Choose The new iPad format HD H.264 MPEG-4 AVC Video (*.mp4) from drop-down menu and use advanced output profile settings to choose the max video size 1920x1080 for the output MP4, due to the fact that New iPad supports 1080P full HD.
Step 3: Click convert to start SWF to New iPad MP4 conversion after a short program performance testing.
Step 4: Sync the converted SWF file now in MP4 to your New iPad and other Apple devices via iTunes or transfer software you can find on the market.
- Convert Flash SWF on iPad
- Convert Flash SWF on iPod
- Convert Flash SWF on Apple TV
- Convert Flash SWF on iPhone
- Convert Flash SWF on PSP
- Convert Flash SWF on Zune
- Play Flash SWF on iPad 2
- 3 Ways to Play Flash SWF on iPhone 3GS
- 3 Methods to Play Flash SWF on iPhone 4
- 3 Ways to Play Flash SWF on iPhone 5
- 4 Methods to Play Flash SWF on iPod touch
- Play Flash SWF on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play Flash SWF on Samsung Galaxy S2
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on Android Devices
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on iOS Device
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on HTC Titan
- How to Play Flash Animations on Nook Tablet & Nook Color
- How to Play Flash Animations on Wii
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on Motorola Xoom 2
- Play Christmas Flash Ecard SWF Files on Kindle Fire
- Play Flash SWF on Google Android 4.0
- How to play Flash SWF on Nokia Lumia 900
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on iPad 3
- How to Play Flash SWF on HTC Ville and HTC Edge
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on The new iPad
- How to Play Flash SWF on BlackBerry Bold Series Smartphones
- How to Play Flash on iPad Mini
- How to Play Flash on Samsung Galaxy S3
- How to Play Flash on Google Nexus 7
- How to Record 2012 Olympic Events as Flash for HTC One X
- Flash on Galaxy Note 2 - How to Play SWF on Galaxy Note 2
- How to Play Flash on Kindle Fire HD
- Flash for Optimus G - Play SWF on LG Optimus G
- 2 Methods to Play Flash on Acer Iconia Tab 110
- Flash for Galaxy S3 Mini - Play Flash on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
- 2 Methods to Play Flash on Asus PadFone 2
- SWF to J Butterfly - Play Flash on HTC J Butterfly
- SWF to Xperia T - Play Flash on Sony Xperia T
- SWF for Nexus 4 - Play Flash on LG Nexus 4
- 2 Methods to Play Flash on Surface RT
- Flash for iPad - Play SWF on iPad 4
- SWF for Nexus 10 - Play Flash on Google Nexus 10
- Flash for VivoTab RT - Play SWF on Asus VivoTab RT
- Flash for Venice - Play SWF on LG Venice
- Flash for Droid DNA - Play SWF on HTC Droid DNA
- Flash for Lumia 920 - Play SWF on Nokia Lumia 920
- Flash for lumia 822 - Play SWF on Nokia Lumia 822
- How to Play Flash Movie on LG Mach
- How to Play Flash on Lumia 620
- How to Play Flash on Huawei Ascend D1
- How to Play Flash on ZTE Nubia Z5
- How to Play Flash on Huawei Ascend Mate
- Flash to Xperia ZL - Play Flash on Sony Xperia ZL
- Flash to Xperia Tablet Z - Play Flash on Sony Xperia Tablet Z
- How to Play Flash on HTC One
- 3 Methods to Play Flash on Asus FonePad