Hot Guide & Tips
Click to Get
Play Flash on Wii – Where You can Console the Ultimate Video Game Fun
Let us start with its name Wii. It sounds like We, which emphasizes this console is made for everyone, and for interactions between the device and its users.
Wii has a lot of unique features which will be mentioned below. One of the most distinguishing features of the console is its wireless controller, the Wii Remote, which can be used as a handheld pointing device and detects movement in three dimensions. Another distinctive feature of the console is WiiConnect24, which enables it to receive messages and updates over the Internet while in standby mode.
The workflow will show you from head-to-toe how Wii can entertain you and your family.
Wii Hardware in the Box– what can you get with Wii system?
Wii Unique Features– what Wii can do for everyone?
Play as if you are really playing - motion-sensing technology makes motions you would as if you were really bowling, playing tennis, or golfing.
Games for gamers - Wii console brings thousands of games to you no matter what type of gamer you are.
Mii for Wii–Mii Characters and Mii Channel to personalize your Wii experience.
Connect to the world –online Wii console experience can never be this cool: download new &classic games, play against friends online or stream TV episodes &movies… it’s all up to you.
Wii Videos– what video formats can Wii play?
Though it is said Wii can display or play files in the following formats and sizes, you’d better give it a try in person to verify.
JEPG up to 8192x8192
QuickTime (motion JPEG)(.mov files)
We kindly ask your attention to the following reminders as well:
- ∇ Some files in the above formats may not work with Wii in some specific cases.
- ∇ The audio components of some video files may not be playable.
- ∇ Using an SD Card with slow transfer speed may result in longer load times or irregular video playback.
Since we already know the Wii-supported formats and it’s confirmed Flash SWF is not one of them, then we need some tools to convert Flash to Wii-supported format mentioned above.
Here are some Flash to Wii Converters to recommend and brief tutorials:
Wii Video 9 - it allows you to convert your computer video files (like avi, divx, mpeg, etc.) into the specific video formats that are playable on the Wii. It is available for Windows and Mac.
Flash SWF to Video Converter– it can convert Flash SWF files to all the Wii-supported image, video and audio formats and the brief tutorial below can definitely be a great assistance.
Step 1: Import the original Flash SWF file you want to convert into the program.
Step 2: Choose QuickTime format MOV as the output Wii video type from the drop-down Style menu and access its advanced settings page for more parameter options.
Step 3: Click Convert to start the Flash SWF to Wii conversion after a short performance testing.
- Convert Flash SWF on iPad
- Convert Flash SWF on iPod
- Convert Flash SWF on Apple TV
- Convert Flash SWF on iPhone
- Convert Flash SWF on PSP
- Convert Flash SWF on Zune
- Play Flash SWF on iPad 2
- 3 Ways to Play Flash SWF on iPhone 3GS
- 3 Methods to Play Flash SWF on iPhone 4
- 3 Ways to Play Flash SWF on iPhone 5
- 4 Methods to Play Flash SWF on iPod touch
- Play Flash SWF on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play Flash SWF on Samsung Galaxy S2
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on Android Devices
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on iOS Device
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on HTC Titan
- How to Play Flash Animations on Nook Tablet & Nook Color
- How to Play Flash Animations on Wii
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on Motorola Xoom 2
- Play Christmas Flash Ecard SWF Files on Kindle Fire
- Play Flash SWF on Google Android 4.0
- How to play Flash SWF on Nokia Lumia 900
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on iPad 3
- How to Play Flash SWF on HTC Ville and HTC Edge
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on The new iPad
- How to Play Flash SWF on BlackBerry Bold Series Smartphones
- How to Play Flash on iPad Mini
- How to Play Flash on Samsung Galaxy S3
- How to Play Flash on Google Nexus 7
- How to Record 2012 Olympic Events as Flash for HTC One X
- Flash on Galaxy Note 2 - How to Play SWF on Galaxy Note 2
- How to Play Flash on Kindle Fire HD
- Flash for Optimus G - Play SWF on LG Optimus G
- 2 Methods to Play Flash on Acer Iconia Tab 110
- Flash for Galaxy S3 Mini - Play Flash on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
- 2 Methods to Play Flash on Asus PadFone 2
- SWF to J Butterfly - Play Flash on HTC J Butterfly
- SWF to Xperia T - Play Flash on Sony Xperia T
- SWF for Nexus 4 - Play Flash on LG Nexus 4
- 2 Methods to Play Flash on Surface RT
- Flash for iPad - Play SWF on iPad 4
- SWF for Nexus 10 - Play Flash on Google Nexus 10
- Flash for VivoTab RT - Play SWF on Asus VivoTab RT
- Flash for Venice - Play SWF on LG Venice
- Flash for Droid DNA - Play SWF on HTC Droid DNA
- Flash for Lumia 920 - Play SWF on Nokia Lumia 920
- Flash for lumia 822 - Play SWF on Nokia Lumia 822
- How to Play Flash Movie on LG Mach
- How to Play Flash on Lumia 620
- How to Play Flash on Huawei Ascend D1
- How to Play Flash on ZTE Nubia Z5
- How to Play Flash on Huawei Ascend Mate
- Flash to Xperia ZL - Play Flash on Sony Xperia ZL
- Flash to Xperia Tablet Z - Play Flash on Sony Xperia Tablet Z
- How to Play Flash on HTC One
- 3 Methods to Play Flash on Asus FonePad