Hot Guide & Tips
Click to Get
Record How You Play NES Flash Games and Share with Friends Online
Let’s start with what is NES? If you are a hard-core fan of video games, it is easy! NES is the abbreviation of Nintendo Entertainment System first released in North America during 1985, and then becoming more and more popular in the whole world.
Still remember the Nintendo Entertainment System with controller and Nintendo Famicom? That was a lot of fun in that age and it’s absolutely one of the classics even now in this digital era.
Instead of playing NES games literally using famicom via TV, Nintendo game fans today prefer to play them online via computer. More than that, as the technology keeps innovating, you can now even record the whole process of how you play the game and then upload the recorded video in several popular video formats to multiple video-sharing websites to share with more friends.
The useful tips below will guide you step-by-step how to do that.
Search for some sites with collection of NES Nintendo games you can play online, and use this Flash SWF to Video Converter to grab it and save it to your own PC if you like.
Choose the video format that you want to record as, set the advanced output profile for a better recording quality if needed.
Start to play and record as a real game pro, show how excellent you are!
Upload the recorded video of how you play the NES flash game to the famous video-sharing websites like YouTube and Vimeo to share the joy of playing Nintendo games with more friends!
- Convert SWF to Animated GIF
- How to Convert SWF Flash to Windows Movie Maker
- How to Upload and Embed Flash SWF into Blogger
- How to Play Flash SWF Files on DVD Player
- How to Upload Flash SWF to Viemo
- How to Embed Flash SWF Files into Wordpress
- How to Upload and Share SWF on YouTube
- How to Import Adobe Flash SWF Files to iMovie
- How to Import Flash SWF Files to Windows Movie Maker
- How to Insert Flash SWF Files into iWeb
- How to Play Flash SWF Files in QuickTime Player
- How to Convert SWF File to JPG/JPEG Pictures
- How to transfer Flash SWF wallpapers from computer to phone
- Record How You Play NES Flash Games
- Import Flash SWF Files to Online Video Editing Software Kaltura
- How to Share Flash SWF on Tumblr Microblog
- Edit Flash in Apple Final Cut Pro
- How to Edit Flash with Adobe After Effects 7.0
- How to Import Flash into Adobe Premiere Pro CS4
- How to Convert Flash SWF to MOV on Mac for iMovie