Click to Get
Support Center - Order Help
Here you can find answers to questions about purchase and registration
- Does the software support Mac OS X or Vista?
- How to remove the logo in the middle of the image?
- What will I get, if I purchase the software
- Can I get a CD for storage?
- Will the updates be free of charge, if I have purchased the software?
- I will install it on my PC, but soon I'll purchase a new laptop. Must I purchase two licenses?
- What is your refund policy?
- What are the ways available for me to purchase the software?
- I want to pay via credit card online, but what does Card Security Code mean?
- What kinds of currency do you accept?
- I notice that there is an item named "Registration Backup Service" below the software, must I pay for it?
- What is PayPal?
- What should I do if I want to pay via PayPal?
- I purchased your software via wire transfer, but I still have received no email from you.
- I just ordered the product, but received an error stating that my order can not be automatically processed at the moment and will be manually processed. What should I do?
- I was in the process of ordering had not input my credit card info and lost my server. I went back to the main page to try to order and this time I did input my info with Credit card, hit submit and it tells me error and that the software had already been ordered. Did I order it or not? Can you please tell me if I have purchased?
- I can't find the registration code/serial number in the order confirmation email.Can you send me the key code again?
- I have purchased the software but there's no email from you.
- I bought this, but now it is telling me that the download link is corrupt/invalid. How do I get this running?
- I receive the email, but I can't find the Retail version anywhere.
- I can't find the registration code/serial number. The key code/serial number is blank in the previous email. Can you send me the key code?
- I get an error stating "The setup files are corrupted. Pleas obtain a new copy of the program." when I try to install the full version.
- When I am installing the retail version, a message pops up asking me if I want to install the program to the same folder.
- Error "Setup files are corrupted", how can I do?
- I encountered an error message "RegOpenEx failed;code
- I have purchased Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro, but I can't upgrade to the latest version.
- I just purchased the software, but when I enter the code, it keeps saying "Invalid registration code".
- I checked my credit card and found that I was charged more than the Price advertised.
- I lost my registration code to unlock the program.
- I want to change the registered email address.