Featured by rough video quality and simple operations, Flash game still plays an important role in the gaming field. Abundant in quantity and small in storage, Flash game is much favored by players. Moreover, players can not only find the Flash version of NES games like Super Mario but also Flash version of the latest games like FIFA 2012. However, not all the Flash games are easy to play.
“Are there any tips on Flash game Crimson Room?” Since there are difficult Flash games, various questions like the above one are asked to seek for guidance. If you happen to be good at this Flash game, you may just as well record the Flash game and then upload the recorded video to YouTube. Recording Flash game for YouTube is not only a time-saving method but also an efficient and simple way to help those green hands out.
However, to record Flash game for YouTube, we need the support of a powerful video reorder that can export the video as Flash video for YouTube. Therefore, this post will present you two apps to help you manage it.
I. Moyea SWF to Video Converter
Though Moyea SWF to Video Converter is not a screen recorder, it enables you to record the Flash game and then convert the recorded video to FLV file for YouTube. You can manage it with just a few clicks, follow those steps.
1. Download the Flash game from the Internet with Moyea Free Flash Downloader.
2. Open Moyea SWF to Video Converter, click “Browser…” button and then choose “From Folder” option to import the downloaded Flash game.
3. Click “Export” tab, check “Video” and then set the output video as FLV file for YouTube in the drop-down menu of “Style“.
4. Click “Settings” button in the “Export” tab to enter Settings panel. Then set corresponding video parameters like video size and video codec.
5. Click “Convert” tab to enter a new panel. Then click “Play and Capture” when you start playing and click “Finish” button when you have finished the Flash game. After that, the recorded video will be converted to FLV file for YouTube soon.
Screencast-O-Matic is a powerful screen recorder that enables you to record the Flash game freely. Moreover, one can keep the recorded video as YouTube video and even upload the video to YouTube automatically.
1. Download and launch Screencast-O-Matic and then open the web page where the Flash game rests.
2. Then customize the recording area as the same size of the window with the cursor. Click the red button in the panel to start the capturing.
3. Press “”Alt+P” button in the keyboard to pause. After that, click “Done” button to finish the recording process.
4. Click “Publish to YouTube HD” icon, fill in the necessary information including “Title“, “Description“, “YouTube Account“, etc. and then click “Upload to YouTube” button.
Those are the two apps for you to record Flash game for YouTube. In general, they all gain their advantages and disadvantages. Moyea SWF to Video Converter is a more powerful tool to help you record Flash game and Screen-O-Matic can help you to record various other games besides Flash game.