In recent years, Adobe Flash is marching downhill partly due to the rising of HTML 5, partly to the rejection from Apple products. However, in the next few years, Adobe Flash Player will still be a necessity for watching videos on online video websites like YouTube. Consequently, this will bring some troubles to The new iPad user whose device fails to support Flash.
Actually besides online video websites, Flash also plays an important role in gaming field. For The new iPad users, a feasible way to access Flash is to convert the SWF file to MP4 video. Though most converters refuse to accept SWF file as an input file, there are actually some free methods to convert SWF file. This post will provide two free methods to convert Flash to MP4 videos.
Step 1: Convert SWF file to 3GP video. With Moyea SWF to 3GP Converter, one can convert Flash to 3GP video easily with a few clicks.
1. Download and launch Moyea SWF to 3GP Converter. Open it, click “Browser…” button and then choose “From Folder” to import the Flash.
2. Click “Export” tab and set the output video as 3GP file in the drop-down menu of “Style“.
3.Click “Convert” tab and start capturing with “Start and Capture” button. When the Flash ends, click “Finish” button to start conversion. When the conversion completes, the Flash has been converted to 3GP video.
Step 2: Convert 3GP file to MP4 video with Moyea Video4Web Converter
1. Download and launch Moyea Video4Web Converter. Open it, click “File” and choose “Add Video Files” option in the drop-down menu.
2. Set the output file as MP4 videos in the drop-down menu of “Profile“.
3. To convert videos for The new iPad, click “Settings” button and then set relative parameters.
4. After that, uncheck “Upload to YouTube” and then click “Convert” button to finish the conversion.
Free registration code for Moyea SWF to 3GP Converter is now provided till June 24. After that, the powerful converter may be charged.
Step 1: Convert SWF to 3GP video with the steps mentioned above.
Step 2: Convert 3GP file to MP4 video with KM Player.
1. Download and launch KM Player.
2. Play the 3GP video with KM Player and then right click the video. Choose “Video Capture” in the drop-down menu of “Capture“.
3. Choose “MP4” in the drop-down menu to convert the 3GP video to MP4 file and then click “Start” button.
While converting 3GP file to MP4 video with KM Player, one can neither set the video parameters nor stop the conversion process without quitting the player.
So those are the two methods to convert Flash to MP4 video for free. Either of them requires the assistance of two applications. With the first method, user can even convert Flash to MP4 video for The new iPad.