When it comes to mobile phone, screen matters. Nowadays with the advancement of technologies, mobiles with large screen are desired by consumers. Large screen can provide consumers better entertainment experience. Therefore, it is true to say that the larger screen a mobile owns, the higher competiveness it gets.
The debut of Samsung Galaxy S3 has successfully attracted the world with 4.8-inch display while the unveiled iPhone 5 is said to be equipped with 4 inch-screen. Large-screen mobile now becomes a trend in the mobile market. For those traditional mobile users, though they can’t change the screen sizes of the mobiles, they can at least make full of the existing displays.
In order to manage it, full screen technology is required. As the flagship of Nokia mobiles before Lumia 900, Nokia N97 can help you to watch full screen videos via players like UC Player. However, as most such players fail to support flash videos, you have to find out other ways to help you play full screen flash with Nokia N97. This post will show you two methods to manage that.
I. Play with FS Launcher
With Flash Lite for Nokia N97, you can easily watch flash videos or play swf games. However, sometimes the menu bar of Flash Lite will really irritate you because it prevents you from enjoying full screen flash. To this extend, you can refer to FS Launcher, follow those steps.
1. Download FS Launcher on the Internet and then install it in Nokia N97.
2. Move those swf files you want to play in full screen mode to E:/Other folder or its subfolder.
3. Launch FS Launcher and then click the telephone icon to import the flash video you want.
4. Click “Stretched” in the window and then you can play full screen flash with Nokia N97.
FS Launcher is a powerful app to help you make full use of the display on Nokia N97 but it is not a perfect one. To be honest, it can’t recognize some swf files that are usually large in storage. So if you want to play those flash videos in full screen mode, you need to refer to other methods.
II. Convert with Moyea SWF to Video Converter
Flash Lite on Nokia N97 is not that perfect and powerful. To get rid of those defects of Flash Lite, you can convert those swf files to mp4 files with Moyea SWF to Video Converter. After the conversion, you can watch full screen videos with UC Players on Nokia N97. Follow those steps.
1. Download and install Moyea SWF to Video Converter
2. Open Moyea SWF to Video Converter, click “Browser” and then choose “From Folder” to import the flash video.
3. Click “Export” tab and then set the output file as mp4 file in the drop-down menu of “Style“.
4. Click “Convert” tab and click “Play and Capture” button. When the flash video finishes, click “Finish” button.
After all those steps, the flash video is converted to mp4 file and then you can watch full screen mp4 file with Nokia N97.
Those are two ways to help you play full screen flash with Nokia N97. If you love to keep the video in original format, you can use FS Launcher. However, if you feel the operation of FS Launcher quite complicated, you can convert the swf files to mp4 files with Moyea SWF to Video Converter. Once get any good ideas on this, you are welcomed to share with us.