Moyea Software debuted new SWF to iPad Converter to let iPad users play Flash SWF on Apple iPad without limitations.
Shenzhen, China – Moyea Software, the professional Adobe Flash converter developer, today announced Moyea SWF to iPad Converter as a new member to its Flash SWF converter family, extending its unparalleled Flash solution to iPad users since Apple denies Flash playback on iPad.
This new SWF to iPad Converter makes a perfect support for any version of SWF files so far, as well as any types of SWF like embedded SWF and interactive SWF, to offer a very flexible means for allowing Flash SWF to playback on iPad.
What’s new in Moyea SWF to iPad Converter 188.8.131.52?
1. Convert any version of Flash SWF files for iPad playback – the program has integrated the latest Flash player plug-in to support up to version 10. No additional plug-in is required in advance.
2. Support any types of Flash SWF files – this SWF to iPad converter offers extensive support for various types of SWF like Flash animation, interactive Flash, Flash video, embedded Flash, Flash games and applications, etc.
3. State-of-the-art low-speed playback technology to prevent frame drop – this self-developed feature can slow down the live frame rate of Flash playback depending on the system performance, therefore each frame of the SWF media will be flawlessly rendered despite its complexity.
4. Unique manual conversion mode to handle professional coded SWF – this highlighted feature is recommended for handling interactive or one-frame SWF upon conversion. It will turn the entire interaction into iPad-compliant video as excellent material for presentations and demonstrations.
5. Convert multiple Flash SWF in a batch – batch conversion is a popular feature in this SWF to iPad converter for converting a mass of SWF files to save time and effort.
6. Smart Flash property probe – this program equips a powerful probe to detect Flash properties including version, width, height, frame rate, total frames, background color, etc. for professional references.
7. All-in-one Flash SWF import interface – the program makes SWF media import convenient by providing extensive import interfaces: file folder, flash downloader, IE cache, URL and Flash projector.
8. Built-in Flash player and screen capture – the embedded latest Flash Player plug-in allows user to play Flash SWF meanwhile capture screenshot easily with one button click.
9. Rip audio from Flash SWF independently – the SWF to iPad converter facilitates the needs to extract Flash SWF’s embedded audio without degrading the audio quality.
"Though Apple has decided not to land Flash on iPad, we decide to help iPad users enjoy Flash SWF on iPad anyway. Therefore, we released Moyea SWF to iPad Converter to not only make it possible, but also get Flash SWF to play on iPad without even a single frame loss." Said Sophia, the senior manager of Moyea Software.
Pricing and availability:
Moyea SWF to iPad Converter 184.108.40.206 is $49.95 per license now available on Moyea’s website. The website offers a free evaluation copy of the program for download and a quick-and-safe portal for instant purchase. Free update and customer service are available. For more information, please visit Moyea’s homepage or contact Moyea.
Moyea homepage: http://new.swfkits.com/
Moyea SWF to iPad Converter: http://new.swfkits.com/swf-to-ipad-converter/
Free Download: http://www.moyeamedia.com/download/swf2video/swf2ipad_setup.exe
Moyea Blog: http://new.swfkits.com/swf-converter-blog/