The year 2012 has witnessed the prosperity of The new iPad, the innovation of Microsoft Surface, the popularity of Samsung Galaxy S3 and the poor situation of Adobe Flash. In recent days, Google had declared that support to Adobe Flash in Google Nexus 7 is not included in their plan. Moreover, though Microsoft is still considering whether to support Adobe Flash or not in its Surface tablet, it is predicted that the software giant will probably follow suit.
However, though Adobe Flash is marching downhill, it is still widely used in many fields at present. When we want to watch a video online, we usually find that Adobe Flash Player is still a necessity to manage this. Moreover, many educational organizations tend to keep their training documents as SWF files because they are small in storage and no compatibility will ever occur once they are converted to .exe files.
However, this brings some troubles to those learners because they only get a limited time to view all the content. A feasible way to help them solve the problem is to convert SWF files to PDF files which are usually recognized as e-books. Here the post will present you an efficient method to manage the conversion from SWF to PDF.
I. Convert SWF file to JPG images
In order to convert SWF file to JPG images, one can refer to Moyea SWF to Video Converter, a powerful SWF to image converter. Do the following steps.
1. Download and launch Moyea SWF to Video Converter and then open it. Click “Browser…” button and then choose “From Folders” in the drop-down menu to import the SWF file.
2. Click “Export” tab and then check “Image series“. Set the output files as JPG images in the drop-down menu of “Style“.
3. Click “Setting” button to enter Profile panel. Then set related image parameters like “Image Size“, “Frame Rate” and “Compression Quality“.
4. Choose “Convert” tab and then click “Play and Capture” to start capturing. When the Flash file ends, click “End” button to start the conversion process. Pretty soon, the SWF file will be converted as JPG images.
II. Convert JPG images to PDF file
Actually with Microsoft Word 2007, you can easily convert JPG images to a single PDF file. Follow those steps below.
1. Download and launch a plug in for Microsoft Words 2007 named Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS.
2. Then open Microsoft Word 2007, click “Insert” tab and choose “Picture” icon to import all the JPG images you have just converted.
3. Click Office Button then click “Save As” and choose “PDF or XPS” option in the drop-down menu. Then click “Publish” button.
4. After all those steps, the JPG images will be converted to PDF file.
All in all, with all those steps, users can convert SWF file to PDF file. Then with related applications like Adobe PDF Reader, users can watch the PDF file easily and freely. For more ideas on this, you are welcomed to share with us in the message board below.