What else do you know how Judgement Day, which falls on this May, 21st, 2011, can be called? Here we go, you can also call it The Last Judgment, Final Judgment, Day of Judgment, Judgment Day, or The Day of the Lord.
If you do not know too much about Bible, it is ok, cause we are mainly discussing the signs of Judgement Day, instead of its origin and history. However, it is necessary to know what is Judgement Day exactly.
In Christian theology, Judgement Day means the final and eternal judgment by God of every nation. And it will take place after the resurrection of the dead and the Second Coming of Christ.
Then what Judgement Day signs do you expect to see? The brief summary of the signs below may inspire you a little bit, however, those signs are not 100% accurate although there are many books, articles, cassettes etc. discussing these in greater details.
We are just going to show partial signs of the Judgement Day, you have to recognize and heed the rest signs by yourself, in order to strengthen us in the times of tribulation.
Judgement Day Signs in the Past(Excerption):
1. Splitting of the Moon.
2. Death of the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace.
3. A form of death which will kill thousands of Muslims. (Understood to refer to the plague of Amwas during the
caliphate of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab.)
4. A major fighting in Madinah (understood to refer to the battle of al-Harrah during the caliphate of Yazid, 63 AH).
5. The Muslim conquest of Jerusalem.
Judgement Day Signs at Present(Excerption):
1. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall buildings.
2. The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress.
3. A trial (fitnah) which will enter every Arab household.
4. Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail.
5. Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantities.
Judgement Day Signs in the Future(Excerption):
1. The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase, until for every man there are 50 women.
2. The Euphrates will reveal a treasure of gold, and many will die fighting over it, each one hoping to be the one who gains
3. The Romans (Europeans) will come to a place called A’maq or Wabiq, and an army of the best people will go forth from Madinah to face them.
4. The Muslim conquest of Rome.
5. The Mahdi (guided one) will appear, and be the Imam of the Muslims.
Despite the fact that those signs are kind of scary, play the following Judgement Day flash game to cheer up and for a change.