Click to Get
How to Convert Flash SWF to iPad 2
Flash SWF application on iPad is not a piece of fresh news anymore, however, since the release date of Apple iPad 2 has been confirmed officially and recently, the request for SWF to iPad 2 conversion surges again.
On Mar 11th, 2011, Apple iPad 2 will be on sale with a variety of new features and much affordable Prices. The new iPad 2 is 33% thinner and 15% lighter than before; powerful dual-core A5 chip, faster graphics and longer battery life; two cameras that can do FaceTime and record HD video; cooler iPad 2 accessories, and many other more.
Convert Flash SWF to iPad 2, not only the best flash animated effect can be reserved intact, but also you can enjoy those flashes anytime and anywhere on iPad 2 crystal-clear and multi-touch screen, in a variety of exported formats and with two times faster browsing & watching speed.
The all-inclusive Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro enables those Flash fans to enjoy Flash animations on iPad 2 in the following practical ways:1. Convert SWF to iPad 2 in regular video format MP4. Apple-friendly video format MP4 is optimized and compatible with almost all the Apple gadgets like iPod, iPhone and the latest iPad 2.
2. Convert SWF to AVI with Alpha and 32-bit RGBA transparency. This conversion is made for professional video editors to view the final effect via the special software program. It is recommended that users should keep all the default settings under this circumstance and the converted AVI video needs to be processed again for the playback on iPad 2.
3. Convert SWF to iPad 2 in animated image GIF. Browse SWF files in animated GIF and other image formats on iPad 2 photo gallery, using slideshow and background music functions.
4. Convert embedded FLV in SWF to iPad 2 in MP4. FLV videos from YouTube or any other video-sharing websites are usually embedded in SWF file. You can easily convert them to MP4 for flawless playback on iPad 2.
5. Convert SWF to iPad 2 in various audio formats. You can either convert the whole SWF file to any audio formats available like MP3, AAC, M4A, etc. or rip (extract) the audio elements from the original SWF to MP3.
6. Some tips that can guarantee a more efficient, customized and better-quality SWF to iPad 2 conversion.
a. Pro-exclusive video editing features– crop and watermark the original SWF files.
b. Advanced output profile settings–adjust video and audio parameters of the selected output format.
c. Convert SWF to iPad 2 MP4 in batch mode–convert multiple SWF to iPad 2 format MP4 at a time.
d. More capture settings during SWF to iPad 2 conversion.
SWF to iPad Converter - Powerful Flash on iPad Player Solution!